I’ve been tagged!
Devious little gnome…
The name of the game is Sixth.
- The rules are as follows:
- Go in to your image folder.
- Open the sixth sub-folder and select the sixth image.
- Challenge six more saps and link to them.
This one last went around about 3 years ago by Gnome reckoning, and I don’t recall being sucked in to it before.
Well, there’s a first time for everything!
*trundles off to screenshot folder*
Well, that’s annoying.
My sixth folder only has 2 pictures in it.
Guess I can’t participate.
That’s it, folks! Show’s over! Go home! Move along, nothing to see here!
Or… I guess I could cheat and grab the sixth shot out of my current screenshot folder.
This would be the view of Beth’tilac, early on in learning Firelands, before I tried going Alliance.
Like most guilds, we were working out the communication kinks involved in getting the tank, healer, and DPS up on the web – in that order. To complicate matters, our main tank (also the GM) didn’t speak in vent – ever.
So this is a shot of him testing his macro to announce that he was up on the web and I could follow:
I am UP AND READY TO GO < SPREAD THEM
I don’t remember if we downed Beth on this attempt, but we used that macro for quite a while.
Now comes the part where I get to tag other people, bwahahahahahahaha!
*trundles off to my blog roll*
The trick is to find people that
you can sucker into this will play along with you.
So here are a few names.
- Zarigar and his luxurious Mohawk Troll
- My new find, Morrigu at Arsenic and Old Mooncloth
- I finally finished reading through all the archives over at Azerothian Life and she is now a full-fledged member of my blog roll.
- The last screenshot we got from Repgrind over at Reputation Grind involved tentacles. O.o
- Leit has been on a screenshot blitz recently with his post on druid tanking, I’m sure something good is tucked away at int i;.
- And while we may not agree on the “reality” of wearing slut plate, Tyler at Superior Realities usually has a few good shots – and they may not even be of WoW!
If your name wasn’t called but you would like to play, feel free to do so. If you have your own blog, you might want to contact one of these guys and volunteer to be one of their picks. Or you can selfishly just post your screenshot and leave these poor fools scrambling to find a sixth person to nominate. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to post something in the comments here, or again, you can volunteer to help out one of these six.
Now get Sixthing!